Individual, self-reliant, and secure
Living in their own flat in a self-reliant way as long as possible, while being sure that they can get help if they need to – this is a wish of many senior citizens.
We offer serviced living for people who want to shape their lives in old age according to their personal ideas in the senior citizens‘ housing area “An der Wolfsburg” in Bonn that meets most diverse needs in an individual way.
Object and Exposure
The total of 134 flats is split up in seven residential houses with a view on the heritage-protected Wolfsburg from the 13th century.
The centrepiece of the housing area is the „Tenten-Haus der Begegnung“ as a community centre with a cafeteria and rooms for events.
The location of the housing area on the Beuel side in the immediate vicinity of the River Rhine combines local recreation properties with the infrastructure of the urban district of Schwarzrheindorf.
Servicewohnen für unterschiedliche Einkommensgruppen, für Alleinstehende und Paare ab dem 60. Lebensjahr.
Privately funded flats
- 54 two-room flats with approx. 41 to 71 m² of living space
Publicly funded flats
- 64 one-room flats (approx. 44 to 48 m² of living space) for single households
- 16 two-room flats (approx. 61 m² of living space) for two-person households
For occupation of a publicly funded flat you need a residence permit. For more information, visit www.bonn.de.
Furnishing and floor plans
- Balcony or terrace
- Storage room inside or outside the flat
- Bathroom with shower receptor or walk-in shower as well as fold-up seat and handle
- Emergency call system
- Smoke detector
- Connection for washing machine in the bathroom
- Multimedia and telephone connection
- All flats accessible barrier-free by lift
Examples of floor plans
Our care services (included in the fixed rate for care services)
- Regular consultation hours of the care team
- 24/7 emergency call
- Counselling and coordination of service and support
- Use of community facilities
- Technical support such as minor repair work by the caretaker
- Lunch in the „Tenten-Haus der Begegnung“
- Offers of the cafeteria
- Varied event programme (excerpts of which to be found in our event calendar)
Furthermore, you will find in the housing area:
- Mobile nursing service
- Practice for physiotherapy
- Pedicure services
Contractual form and prices
Jointly with the tenancy agreement, a care agreement with defined services is concluded.
Besides rent and ancillary rental costs, a monthly fixed rate for care services is charged for basic care. Moreover, a security deposit amounting to one cold rent will be charged upon moving in.
- Cold rent for publicly funded flats: from EUR 286.25 + ancillary rental costs
- Cold rent for privately funded flats: from EUR 500.00 + ancillary rental costs
(as of November 2021)
Fixed rate for care services
- One-person household: EUR 154.00
- Two-person household: EUR 232.00
The fixed rate for care services for tenants in publicly funded housing space can be subsidised under certain circumstances by J. Wilh. Tenten-Stiftung, Bonn:
- Subsidy for a one-person household: EUR 80.00
- Subsidy for a two-person household: EUR 160.00
Opening hours of the cafeteria at -Tenten- Haus der Begegnung
|Monday||10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|